Cheat Your Way Thin Review
For ages man has tried to find ways to gain and to lose weight. The best way to reduce and gain weight is to increase and decrease one’s diet, but that is not so easy. So what needs to be done is to control diet in all its forms. The main reason behind gaining weight is that man eats whatever he gets, thus taking in loads of fats and increasing the weight of the body in the process. But there is some good news for all the fat people around, Joel Marion has compiled his research and wrote a book which will guide you to lose the extra pounds from your body.
Cheat Your Way Thin Review – The Package
Joel Marion has given his manual on losing weight in 53 pages and his research is actually a carbohydrate cycling diet, which has become very popular these days, coupled with some, audio files and confessions of various people too. The main guide is focusing on basically the following 3 phases of the diet, according to him;
- First is called the Priming Phase which lasts for 3 weeks.
- Second is the Maintenance Phase for maintaining a slimmer figure after that.
- The third phase is known as the Core Phase which actually gets you the best desired results.
Basing on the above essential workout and phases he has also given a set of exercises too, for workout between 20-25 minutes each. The guide provided by him is quite informative. Also rightly so, he has highlighted the portions of carbohydrates/fats and proteins.
In his package of Cheat Your Way Thin there is a file of sheets that is printable, it mainly keeps reminding you what you are supposed to eat each day and also of which kind of diet you are supposed to take. One also has the option of purchasing the upgraded package which actually guides you to an email consultation with the author, so in all it gives you a very wide spread choice of discussion of type of diet, their recipes of all the meal plans. Not only this, it has the complete package presented with various exercises which are really very helpful for the person who wants to benefit from this.
Cheat Your Way Thin Review – About The Author
The creator of this program is Joel Marion who can be easily found on various TV channels like ABC, CBC, NBC as well as in Men’s Fitness Magazines, Woman’s Day, Oxygen, Clean Eating etc. He was formerly on his diet when he accidentally found this successful plan which he has shared with us. Joel Marion is a part of the fitness industry as a personal trainer, nutritionist and author since 10 years. He host several fitness programs on both radio & popular televisions, helping millions of people in achieving there weight loss goal.
Cheat Your Way Thin Review – PROS
The work of Joel Marion really gives you easy measures by which you do not bog down with counting of calories, and the portions one is suppose to intake.
- It gives you one day every week where you can eat or cheat the way you want it.
- The various exercises and diet plans are quite simple to understand by any person.
- It does not make you to follow one plan, but has 5 different options for you, to help people dealing with carbohydrates.
Cheat Your Way Thin Review – CONS
- You have to look and buy a protein powder and have to take a drink every day.
- Certain information seems to be missing which would help the general user, such as why you need to resort to protein shakes.
- It tells you to exercise everyday in the morning and if one has to go for a job then that’s a problem.
- A lot of reading material is to be interpreted and sorted out by the user.
Cheat Your Way Thin Review – Conclusion
This diet plan seems quite simple to comprehend and the best part being one day given to you voluntarily to cheat, which means that the rest of the 6 days, one will remain focused on the rules of the diet plan. Nevertheless, it is giving the user various options to work his way out, by way of various methods and systems. Remember, success can only be achieved by understanding the real spirit behind the concept of Cheat Your Way Thin.